Friday, May 11, 2007

Waffle

George Bush said this this week:

One message I have heard from people from both parties is that the idea of benchmarks makes sense. And I agree. It makes sense to have benchmarks as a part of our discussion on how to go forward. And so I've empowered Josh Bolten to find common ground on benchmarks, and he will continue to have dialogue with both Republicans and Democrats.

If this isn't a "waffle", I don't know what is.
If I hear anything more from the Right about how the Libs always waffle, I think I will be sick.

1 comment:

Sarah R. said...

Well, anyone who doesn't expect a politician (rep or dem) to waffle doesn't really understand what a politician is.
Maybe I'm cynical but I have yet to find a politician who didn't waffle on something. Their job is to court the popular vote - since the opinion of the people changes so will the opinion of the politician.
Let's get real folks.