Sunday, April 26, 2009

100 Days

Today I happend to see the press conference from the White House about the swine flu.
It is so absolutely refreshing to hear people from the administration who speak clearly, use the English language well, seem to know what they are talking about, and are honest about the situations and complexities the face (as far as one can tell: I realise that not everyone is honest all the time, and government officials in general should not be considered honest until proven so. Don't send any responses along that line. I know what you are going to say and in general I agree with u. ;-).
That for me is one of the biggest positives of the last 100 days.
I am loving it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this it a bit random, but you should watch The arrivals dvd 54 eps, over 8hours,

im saying this because you seem like a openmind person,